Catch Snivy, Tepig, and other Gen5 Pokėmon![dropcap size=big]I[/dropcap]t’s a good time to play Pokėmon GO once again. With constant updates to gameplay and features (however incremental), Niantic’s AR game has earned a large pool of devoted players who run about every day trying to catch Pokėmon.
The game’s latest update should give even more people to play. Unova-region Pokėmon are now available for players to catch. Over the next couple of days, expect more and more Unova Pokėmon to appear in-game, but to start, you’ll encounter:
- Patrat [Shiny variants can be found in the wild!]
- Lillipup [Shiny variants can be found in the wild!]
- …and more unannounced Pokémon!
These Pokėmon first appeared in the Black and White games for the 3DS.
There are also region-specific Pokėmon, which are Pokėmon exclusive to their respective regions. The chimpanzee Pokėmon—Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour—are exclusively available in different parts of the world.
Check out the full list of new Unova Pokėmon specific to every region.
- Pansage [Asia-Pacific]
- Pansear [Europe, Middle-East, Africa & India]
- Panpour [North America, South America & Greenland]
- Heatmor [Western Hemisphere]
- Durant [Eastern Hemisphere]
If you’re hatching eggs anytime soon, it can be any of these new Unova Pokėmon. Depending on the distance, you’ll be able to hatch the following:
- 2 km Eggs: Patrat, Lillipup, Purrlion, Pidove
- 5 km Eggs: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Blitzle, Drilbur, Foongus
- 10 km Eggs: Ferroseed, Klink, Litwick, Golett, Deino
Finally, you can now collect Unova Evolution Stones. You can obtain Evolution Stones when you accomplish Research Breakthroughs. Evolution Stones are used to trigger evolutions of your Pokėmon.
Play Pokėmon GO on iOS/Android
Click the buttons below to download and install Pokėmon GO. Start playing.