Missed one of the Community Days this year? Now your chance to get that Shiny Beldum because all of the Pokémon featured in the previous Community Days are coming back for an extra-special Community Day Weekend!
|| Related: Pokémon Go Community Day Preditions
Every featured Community Day Pokémon will appear again all over the world on a special, week-long event. The best part is, the featured moves of those Pokémon will also be available, so hopefully you held on to those Candies. See the schedule below:
All Pokémon Community Day Times / Schedules
Event Date + Time
- November 30, 2018, at 1 p.m. PST to December 2, 2018, at 11 p.m. PST
- Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Eevee, Dratini, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mareep, Larvitar, and Beldum will appear more frequently in the wild.
- Special moves previously featured during Community Day events in 2018 will be available again during the weekend!
Special Bonus Date + Time
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: December 1, 2018, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. UTC (GMT +0)
- The Americas and Greenland: December 1, 2018, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8)
- Asia-Pacific: December 2, 2018, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. JST (GMT +9)
- Double Catch XP
- Double Catch Stardust
- Double Incubator effectiveness
The special bonuses will be available for hours in each region.
Are you as excited as we are?