Diver Watch Features
- ISO-compliant, genuine air diving watches that are waterproof for up to 200 meters.
- Capsule-shaped hand and index designs, resulting in a simple yet stylish construction.
- This watch has beautiful lines and planes. The case and bezel flow together in a continuous contour, while the case has a minimal number of planes, creating a clean and simple impression. Shirt cuffs glide smoothly over the timepiece, which never looks out of place, whether outdoors or in office.
- Hands and hour markers placed on a spacious dial in a contrasting backdrop results in easy readability anytime, anywhere. The indexes are filled with a higher volume of luminous paint to enhance brightness and ensure high visibility, even in deep-sea spaces or during night-dives.
- The easily adjustable clasp extension makes it easy to adjust the strap size when wearing a wet suit.
- The power reserve indicator, an Orient Watch icon, is placed at the 12 o’clock position.
|Movement||Self-winding (with hand winding)|
|Run time||Over 50 hours|
|Accuracy||Minus 15 seconds to plus 25 seconds per day|
|Case||Stainless steel (SUS 316L)|
|Glass||Front: sapphire crystal (AR coating)|
|Key features||ISO-compliant air diving watch, waterproof up to 200 meters, power reserve indicator, second hand halt mechanism, rotating bezel (unidirectional), luminous light, 22 jewels|
|Strap||Stainless steel (SUS 316L) / tri-fold with push button clasp / width 22 mm||Stainless steel (SUS 316L) / tri-fold with push button clasp / width 22 mm||Silicone / buckle / width 22 mm|
|Dial ring color||Black||Navy||Black|